AAPT National Meetings
Members receive special pricing on registration and workshop fees at all AAPT national meetings. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a variety of events that are based on physics education and the principles that AAPT represents. Enjoy a variety of sessions and activities including internationally known physics speakers, committee meetings, awards, workshops on various facets of physics teaching, presentations, poster sessions, and most of all, over 1,000 physics teachers. AAPT also hosts a broad range of physics equipment suppliers, resources, and booksellers in our large exhibit hall.
Join The Conversation! Follow us at @AAPTHQ and use #AAPTWM19
Use the #AAPTWM19 hashtag to talk about the upcoming Winter AAPT meeting in Houston, TX.
- 2019 Winter Meeting, January 12-15 (Westin Galleria Houston, Houston,Texas)
- 2019 Summer Meeting, July 20-24 (Utah Valley Convention Center, Provo, Utah)
- 2020 Winter Meeting, January 18-21 (Caribe Royale Hotel, Orlando, Florida)
- 2020 Summer Meeting, July 18-22 (Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- 2018 Summer Meeting, July 28-August 1 (Renaissance WDC Downtown, Washington DC)
- Past Meeting Highlights and Program Guides
- Abstracts Archive of Past Meetings
- Podcasts & Recordings
Information for Area Chairs and Session/Workshop Organizers
How to get involved in AAPT National Meetings
- How to Organize a Session or Workshop
- Suggest Plenary Speakers
- How to Host a Summer Meeting - for Universities and other potential hosts
Information for Speakers and Presenters
Guidelines for Speakers, Poster and Demo Show Presenters
Information for Sponsors, Advertisers, and Exhibitors
Promote excellence in physics education through Corporate Partnerships
If you are seeking ways to increase your corporate visibility and impact the future of science education, there is no better or convenient opportunity than a sponsorship at an AAPT meeting.
To Discuss Sponsorship Opportunities
Please see sponsor/exhibitor information on our latest meeting site or contact Cerena Cantrell at 301.209.3305 or at email@example.com.
Information for Attendees
Use this document as a template to complete your own letter to your supervisor requesting support to attend AAPT's Physics Education Meetings.